Tuesday 14 July 2009

Rubber stamps mania!

Rubber stamps are contagious! The idea of customized stamps has a success to such an extend that Elisa asked immediately me to made two portrait-stamps for her little nephews... for the moment, she is as entusiast to use these stamps as I am wondering if she will let them also play with! This is the result, hoping you enjoy it:




For doing this rubber stamps I carved the figures upon an eraser and I have stamped them upon a normal sheet of paper using a blue ink. Upon each stamp I have glued a little piece of paper with the figure and covered it with a transparent pvc sheet for keeping it clean.

3 commenti:

Mariana on 15 July 2009 at 13:13 said...

It'a amazing! I love the idea! Maybe I will take a nice photo of me with my baby for you to turn in a nice stamp! You have such beautifull crafts!

Memi The Rainbow on 15 July 2009 at 19:23 said...

I am really happy to know that someone appreciates my crafts! I am at the beginnings and your comment motivates me to continue. It will be a pleasure to made some stamps for you: it is really funny for me and, indeed, you are one of my fist followers... I will wait for your photo, send me it with an email I will start to carve immediately!
Memi

vision2eyes@gmail.com on 3 September 2009 at 20:27 said...

great blog keep up the good work

Blog Widget by LinkWithin