Tuesday 15 December 2009

Stamping before Christmas!



Christmas is just around the corner and, although the bitter cold, I love to let me cuddle by the gleaming atmosphere of decorated streets... these days are indeed the best ones because there's not yet the typical crowd of last-minute hunting of gifts and I was even able to take this foto at the Galeries Lafayette without having been run over by hordes of freaked out tourists... scary!!!

Everything is perfect even if a bit of snow will give the last touch of magic to this Xmas atmosphere. So, I tried to remedy this lacking with these fantastic stamps in the shape of a snowflake that will enrich my starving personal collection. And, if it's true that it's impossible to have two absolutely identical snowflakes, Muji have done 14 different geometrical forms of snowflake with which I promptly preened my gifts... these stamps give really a cute Christmas touch...






0 commenti:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin