Tuesday 8 June 2010

La maison de Memi



Today I'd like to open the door of my house and to show where my inspirations take form...


so this is my little attic under the roofs of Paris, at the 6th floor without elevator of old building from the XIX century... all my stuff is very well ranged: buttons, fabrics and colored felts, books and tutorials, rubber stamps and ink pads, brooches and more and more...


... and upstairs, in a little headroom, I have my sewing machine (more than my bedroom)... for me to live here is really as a dream and I'm going to be sad because I will leave it for a while...
...during this summer, indeed, I will come back in Italy. I hope that the beach and the sea could be able to not make me feel missing of home!

and, I was forgetting my cool neighbour who lives in front of me, at the window as usual, I guess he's a kind of solitary poet or writer... or maybe he's simply my power animal!


6 commenti:

sassypackrat on 8 June 2010 at 21:47 said...

What a lovely and bright space!

Rosita on 9 June 2010 at 17:57 said...

your home is very cute and lovely :) i really like it :)

piccinaccia on 25 June 2010 at 12:19 said...

Hi! I'm an italian (tuscan) girl in love with Paris, too! Unfortunately I don't have the big luck to live there, but one of my best friend do have, so I come very often to have a quick immersion in the timeless Parisienne atmosphere...:D
Where do you live? My friend has an appartament in the 2nd, at the 6th floor without elevator!!!! ;)

Memi The Rainbow on 26 June 2010 at 11:24 said...

I'm me too from Tuscany, now I am back to my family's house for holiday... in Paris I stay in the 10th arr., nearby the 2nd, of course at the 6th floor without elevator as well, here in Paris is a sadistic must ^.^!

Camila Silva on 29 June 2010 at 17:47 said...

Hello....
I think that your place is so beautifull as all the things that you make....
I'm looking all the pictures and your crafts, everything is so cute and I will love to have something someday...
Congratulations to inspire who looks your work...
I'm from Brasil and I would like to visit Paris...I think that is a wonderfull city and is a inspiration for who visit.
Sorry about my English.
Bye

Natali (Koromoto) Martinez on 29 June 2010 at 20:30 said...

your home is so wonderful...and I like your neighbor quite a lot

Blog Widget by LinkWithin