Thursday 14 October 2010

Spats: the style for your feet!


handmade spats
Stylish items can not be forgotten and are destined to be put forward again, maybe under different appearances, even a lot of years after their first coming. The charm of cult items surpasses their historical context and become timeless. In my opinion, this is the case of spats!
From being traditional items of uniforms, spats evolved adapting themselves to our age. In this way, they could become an essential accessory able to give a touch of great originality to your way of dress. Elegant, casual, glamour, cozy, fizzy or classical, spats can adapt themselves to all styles, to all shoes, to all contexts, to all seasons and to all wishes.


I've produced a wide range of spats, with various colour, outside fabrics, and linings. Check them all clicking on the rings below, the first 3 are actually on sale on my etsy, other are on sale on my dawanda... if you like the other ones, send me an email, I will add them promptly on my etsy




1 commenti:

Unknown on 15 October 2010 at 05:03 said...

Lovely!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin