Monday 14 November 2011

More geekery stuff!!



After pacman and invaders rubber stamp sets, I'm glad to show you new hand made geekery stuff!! I've indeed produced during last periods some felt brooches inspired to one of my favorite 1980s video games: pacman! They're a must for all of you that want to show to the world their love for vintage games; check them out on my etsy...


Moreover, keeping this geek attitude on, I've also conceived other stuffs inspired to vintage video games. Using some plaster, I made both pac man and space invaders magnets to be attached, for instance, on the fridge door. Also these vintage technological creations are available on my etsy, I hope you like them!!





1 commenti:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com on 15 November 2011 at 10:18 said...

Oh those are so cute! I love the little pale blue sceptical one! :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin