Sunday 15 January 2012

The month of sweetness


January is for me the month of sweetness. Xmas holidays are just gone, and my house is still stuffed with candies and sweeties of all kinds... I'm aware that it will be needed a certain time for buffering all them; for that, during this month my blog will host and show creations inspired directly to the wonderful world of cakes and candies. After having presented you the galette des rois, this is the time of this candy necklace above, I hope you like it, it would be found on my etsy...


Yet, as you maybe have the sorrow to try it, sweeties are sworn enemies of little teeth (and maybe best friend of dentists...). For never forgetting this cons of candies, I've also produced a safety pin with a tooth along with paste and brush (pic here above) and a tooth hand carved rubber stamp (pic here below). You can find both on my etsy shop as well... I hope you will enjoy them!!





2 commenti:

Sarah on 16 January 2012 at 01:35 said...

The candy necklace is so cute! My favorite is the tooth safety pin. You come up with such great ideas! :)

thetravelingheart on 24 January 2012 at 14:36 said...

I'm new to your blog and am loving what you create <3

Blog Widget by LinkWithin