Friday 23 March 2012

Cute japanese food


Just today I've found in my mail box a package that I was really forward to receive. I discovered indeed an online shop that is able to meet perfectly all my wishes of cuteness in terms of food and, especially, of Japanese food! CasaBento sells indeed amazing stuff to prepare cute snacks, such as onigiri and sushis, and also fantastic boxes, called "bento" to bring them outside for a picnic...


I'm sure that with all these cute things, I will be able to make kawaii food with ease and fun, which with to perform amazing brunches at home or picnic outside in gardens, as seen that we are now in Spring and even in Paris sunny days are not lacking....


....Inspired by all these cuteness, I've hand carved a wide series of rubber stamps dedicated to Japanese food in which you can find sushi, maki, nigiri, onigiri and a wiener in shape of little octopus... I hope you like them, check them out on my etsy!!






5 commenti:

Unknown on 24 March 2012 at 01:10 said...

Oh how clever indeed. I want something like that. I bet the kids would eat all of their lunch then!

mandarinux on 24 March 2012 at 14:53 said...

Muki!!!!! It,s cute!

:)

Whimsy and Juno on 26 March 2012 at 11:05 said...

Those little sandwich cutters are so sweet- you'll have the cutest food around! I love the little stamps you made too, they're awesome!

CasaBento on 26 March 2012 at 13:33 said...

Thank you! Everything is so cute! This is a wonderful job!
If you want you can send us a picture of your order or publish it on our Facebook page and we will send to you a gift :)
Have a nice day!

thetravelingheart on 28 March 2012 at 18:01 said...

too cute for words!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin