Monday 30 April 2012

timeless vintage logo #8 Alsa



Also for this special issue of my blog dedicated to vintage logo we stay in Alsace. Sometime ago, when I was looking for a nice logo feature here, I discovered this cute enterprise, founded in Nancy in 1897: Alsa. I've chosen this brand following a two-fold consideration:


First, the core business of this firm is linked with the production of sweeties. Leaven powder, preparation for cookies and cakes, vanilla sugar etc... as soon as I've found Alsa's leaven bags at grocery's I made some muffins!


Second, Alsa's bags are so cute: rose since late XIX century, the little stylish Alsatian woman gave me the idea to carve a stamp with her shape... I hope you like it!!






2 commenti:

emmel-prutsemieke on 30 April 2012 at 23:01 said...

so nice!

doublexuan on 8 May 2012 at 17:36 said...

This is so amazing, I am in love!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin