Friday 21 December 2012

Customized stamps roll


This is a quick little post to show some of last customized stamps that I made for some of my readers, I hope you like them! If you would like to commit me your personal hand carved rubber stamp, do not hesitate, it is sufficient to fill up this form and to send it back to me for having an estimate of the cost!


These stamps inspired to the Moomins were made for Isabel, a fan of this amazing Scandinavian fairy tale... 


Or the logo of Petite Purls, a cute website-magazine about the cute things, ordered by Brandy.


Or also these Petit Prince stamps made for Zayenne. Thanks a lot to all of you, I was very glad to carve your new unique stamps!




3 commenti:

that kate on 22 December 2012 at 09:41 said...

The Moomin ones are so great! They all are but I have a big soft spot for all things Moomin!

Marilia on 25 December 2012 at 21:38 said...

I love the ones of "The Little Prince", so cool!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin