Tuesday 8 January 2013

Stamping around in Paris


I have often written that Paris is a kind of inspiring muse for me: not only its landmark, its monuments, its panoramas... but also its air in the streets, the smells of bread coming out from boulangeries, its melancholic grey skies, its bruising atmosphere in the cafés... 

 
 

These are some of the pictures that I have taken during my walks with my indefatigable dog, Fifi! Thanks to her, I am discovering again this amazing town, even in its hidden corners that very often disclose to me new and unexpected artistic and poetic inspirations!

 
 

And I have dedicated some hand carved rubber stamps to my muse!! I have made 8 stamps inspired to this town, which represent L'Arc de Triomphe, Le Sacre Coeur, Le Panthéon, Le Moulin Rouge, La Tour Eiffel, Notre Dame, Les Pyramides du Louvre and a Tree (this one useful to represent the parks!). You find them on my etsy, with which I have also made some paper stickers. I hope you like them!!!



5 commenti:

Noelia on 9 January 2013 at 00:43 said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeee them!!!!!! I have to visit Paris some day :D

Unknown on 9 January 2013 at 09:15 said...

Funny, I just made a post that spoke opposite of Paris. Not COMPLETELY. I think I was just grumpy that day. Haha.

I am LOVING your stamps! So cute !

Ro Ribeiro on 9 January 2013 at 10:12 said...

Gostei das fotos, novo olhar de Paris, bjus.

CocoFlower on 11 January 2013 at 21:09 said...

Ils sont super ces tampons ! bravo

Ilse on 13 January 2013 at 20:10 said...

What a sweet set of stamps again!
Ilse www.stampij.net

Blog Widget by LinkWithin